4/30/2017

Everything, Everything: the movie

Hey Ravens! I know, I know, it has been over a month since I last posted anything in neither, Catalan nor English. However, I have been working on the posts I told you about and I’ve got the Everything, Everything post on the movie that is going to be premiered. Here it is!

So here I come again with one more post for you. It is about a book I've mentioned in more than one entry, and it's been brought to the big screen. It was premiered in the US the 19th of May, but it doesn't come out in Spain until the 25th of August. God, I wish it did.
As I've said before, it was one of my favorite books of summer 2016. I fell in love with the characters, plot, simply everything, everything in it. I really can't wait until I can go see it. Like many times before, I am scared it won't be as good as I expect it to be, but I do know there's been positive criticism towards it until now, so I guess we can relax.

Before I end this post, I woud like to add the two official trailers that have been made and some quick snapshots which I think will be significant in the movie. If you follow the official instagram account of the Everything Everything Film you can watch a lot of videos regarding the film itself, which I do think you'll enjoy. However, watch at your own risk, since I though I had seen most of the film after watching those.
There is also an emoji trailer, which is quite interesting and lets you on on the story (what happens, who is in it, and blah blah blah).
Here is the link to the profile, you can access it by clicking on the Instagram icon.

Here are the snapshots I told you about. There will be a brief explanation after the pics. If your opinion differentiates from mine in matters o a character's position in Maddy's life please leave comments on the box below.
- This shows Carla, Maddy's nurse. She always takes care of her and has become a good friend. Basically the only outsider she's ever met besides her ultimate love, Olly.
- The only reason why I wanted to add this pic was because of Maddie and her mom's tradition of playing Phonetic Scrabble. Her mom is VERY good at it, even if she sometimes invents words, lol.
´- The scene where Olly and his sister bring a Bundt and give it to Maddy's mom. It is something they do whenever they move in a new house, they give their neighbours a Bundt.
- The first time Maddy goes outside. Such an emotional scene.

And this is where this post ends, I hope you've enjoyed reading it, please do leave comments, and I will try to post something else as soon as possible.

Since this was an EE post, the final quote will be from this book. Also, I've realized there are a lot of quotes, I might right a quote entry on Everything, Everything one day, as well as a review. We'll see, but until then...
“Maybe growing up means disappointing the people we love.”

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada