3/04/2017

PROBLEMES TÈCNICS

Hey Ravens! First off, I'm going to start saying something in Englsh just in case. Just to let you all know, this is going to be exclusively an entry in Catalan and it does not affect any people who've been reading this blog in English.

One important thing to let you know is that I'll post a review on the best-seller Divergent by Veronica Roth on Sunday. I know I've been MIA even if I said I'd update earlier this week, but life got in the way. I don't think there are any chances I'll ever post something throughout a week. If anything, they're extremely slim. Hope you like it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diumenge penjaré una ressenya de Divergent! No us en volia dir res fins ara perquè se suposava que era una sorpresa, però hi ha hagut algun problema amb el blog i us ho volia comentar.

La setmana passada vaig penjar una entrada on hi havia la meva LLISTA TOP10 de llibre a llegir. Tot funcionava bé, però la veritat és que no em vaig adonar que no hi havia link a la pàgina en català fins que una lectora (no dic noms) me'n va informar. I si us sóc sinceres no he pensat més en el problema fins avui.

Només dir-vos que ja està solucionat i la pàgina ja està disponible.

Ens llegim!

“A short story is a love affair, a novel is a marriage. A short story is a photograph; a novel is a film” Lorrie Moore

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada